Introducing the ‘My Bookshelf’ Series
In the following weeks I want to write reviews about the programming and technology related books sitting on my bookshelf. You can find an up to date list of these books here, where I will also link the corresponding Blog Post.
There are several goals I try to accomplish with this series:
- Recapitulate gained knowledge, focusing on the most crucial aspects
- Keeping track of what books I do have but didn’t have time to read yet
- A Wishlist of Books I plan to buy, mostly focused on those areas I want to enrich my knowledge
- Provide a ‘get started on a topic’ list for others
I think the format will be something like:
- Title, Author, Pages, ISBN, Picture, Amazon link
- Short Summary of Content
- Most important thing i learned
- What did I like? What not?
- Conclusion, good accompanying books